I decided that after reading two family blogs and one almost family blog I needed to start one too. I love reading everyone else's blogs I am not so sure mine will be as funny and informative but I will try and like everyone else has said who knows how long this will last. At this point I am surprised I have figured out how to do this much.
We are going on vacation to celebrate our 25th Anniversary next week. We are both very excited and yes, it is Disney related.
Enough for now I still have more to figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow! I just found you blog. Yippy. This blogging thing really seems like a great way to keep in touch with our family, to feel like you are a small part of what they are doing. We hope you are having a wonderful and Goofy (get it) time on your cruise. I think about you often, especially like today when we woke up to a hail storm. Call when you get back and let us know how it was.
So, you probably won't get this by the looks of how often you update, but Happy Mother's Day. I love you.
Welcome to the blogging addiction... oops, it's been a few months since you posted. Whatz up???
MZ
Post a Comment